The ST360 Radiation Counter provides the ultimate in nuclear lab systems for studying the characteristics of radiation.
In addition to supporting many types of GM detectors, the ST360 now includes an internal preamplifier and improved high voltage supply to operate scintillation detectors as a gamma counter for wipe testing and other gross gamma measurements.
The ST360 can also be operated using a computer (PC or Mac) via a serial or USB connection. This allows the user to utilize Spectrum Techniques’ STX software.
When using the software, data can be displayed on the screen in a digital format. The collected data is stored in a format that can easily be transferred directly to many common spreadsheet programs.
- Inputs: BNC connector, MHV connector
- High voltage: 0 to +1200 volts (20 volt increments)
- Display: 6 decade LED, 1 inch numerals
- Interface: RS-232 serial ports for PC and Mac, USB
- Power: 9 Volt DC at 500 mA from AC adaptor
- Dimensions: 10″ (W) x 7″ (D) x 4.5″ (H)
- Software: STX
|ST360||ST360 Radiation Counter|
|INTER||Intermediate Nuclear Lab System|
|INTER-EU||Intermediate Nuclear Lab System – EU (for international orders)|
|ST360 Radiation Counter Manual – PC||Download|
|ST360 Radiation Counter Manual – Mac||Download|