Who we are
Spectrum Techniques was founded in Oak Ridge, TN in January of 1993 with the purpose of supplying high schools and universities with cost effective nuclear counting equipment. In June of 1996, Spectrum Techniques began manufacturing and distributing U.S. NRC exempt quantity radioactive sources to customers requiring check sources or reference sources.
Currently, Spectrum Techniques sells instruments and U.S. NRC exempt quantity radioactive sources to customers both domestically and internationally for use in applications such as: teaching, training, research, radiation protection, and up-and-coming technologies.
In addition to manufacturing special exempt quantity sources for these customers, Spectrum Techniques also works with a number of dealers to make accessing all our products easier.
If you are interested in more information or want to take a closer look at Spectrum Techniques’ products, please look for us at these upcoming events or contact us using the information provided below.
Spectrum Techniques’ nuclear counting equipment and U.S. NRC Exempt Quantity sources are manufactured in Oak Ridge, TN and are distributed worldwide through the following dealers:
- Ludlum Measurement Inc (Texas)
- PASCO Scientific (California)
- PASCO Canada (Ontario)
- TEL-Atomic (Michigan)
- VWR (New Jersey)
- Fisher Scientific (Pennsylvania)
- Flinn Scientific (Illinois)
- Atlantic Nuclear Corp. (Massachusetts)
- Direct Scientific (California)
- Laurus Systems, Inc. (Maryland)
- Images Scientific Instruments (New York)
- United Nuclear (Michigan)
- Carolina Biological (North Carolina)
- Amale International, Inc. (California)
- 3B Scientific (Georgia)