WHO WE ARE
Spectrum Techniques had its beginnings in Oak Ridge, TN, in January 1993. Our mission was clear from the start: to provide affordable nuclear counting equipment to high schools and universities, enabling them to delve into the fascinating world of radiation studies. As time went on, we recognized the growing demand for economical radioactive sources that complemented the instruments we offered.
In June 1996, we took the initiative to manufacture and distribute U.S. NRC exempt quantity radioactive sources, filling a crucial niche in the industry.
Today, Spectrum Techniques proudly serves a diverse customer base, both locally and globally. We supply cutting-edge instruments and U.S. NRC Exempt Quantity radioactive sources that cater to various applications, including education, training, advanced research, radiation safety, and emerging technologies.
Spectrum Techniques’ products are also available through the following dealers:
- Ludlum Measurement Inc (Texas)
- PASCO Scientific (California)
- PASCO Canada (Ontario)
- TEL-Atomic (Michigan)
- VWR (New Jersey)
- Fisher Scientific (Pennsylvania)
- Flinn Scientific (Illinois)
- Atlantic Nuclear Corp. (Massachusetts)
- Direct Scientific (Massachusetts)
- Laurus Systems, Inc. (Maryland)
- Images Scientific Instruments (New York)
- United Nuclear (Michigan)
- Carolina Biological (North Carolina)
- 3B Scientific (Georgia)